|Unbelievable cellular purification. Verifiable tracking.
The MarrowXpress™ (MXP™) System defines a new processing standard for isolating and concentrating stem cells from bone marrow aspirate. It is an automated, functionally closed, sterile system that volume-reduces bone marrow to a user-defined volume in 30 minutes. Standard harvest volumes retain over 90% of the mononuclear cells (MNC)1. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP™ System contains flow control optical sensors which achieve precise separation.
- Ensures consistently high recoveries of mononuclear cells (MNC) in a targeted volume
- Simultaneously processes multiple bone marrow units
- Automates the volume reduction process
- Processes bone marrow without cell separation media or sedimentation agent
Complete system solution
The MarrowXpress™ (MXP™) System includes:
- MXP™ device
- Docking station
- Processing set
- XpressTRAK™ software
High yield. Viable cells.
- Consistently high MNC recoveries and CD34+ recoveries1
- Precise delivery of target final volume1
- Reliable collection of all fractions: buffy coat, RBCs and plasma
Uncompromising safety. Quality results.
- Automated, closed, sterile system
- Integrated sampling pillows for pre- and post-processing sterile sample collection
- Low residual red blood cell contamination
- Unit is self-powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery
- Simultaneous processing of up to six samples streamlines the workflow
- Rapid sample separation and concentration complete in 30 minutes
- Separate collection bags for buffy coat, plasma, and RBCs
- Reliable and reproducible reduction of initial unit volume to a user-determined final volume
Persistent quality control. Accurate data.
- XpressTRAK software provides quick and accurate data tracking and documentation specific to each bone marrow unit processed
- Captures sample processing data for quality assurance and compliance with current good tissue practices (cGTP) and good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
- Stores processing data in a searchable, sortable database
- XpressLINK software provides the ability to link data from MXP devices in real time
XpressTRAK data acquistion software
XpressTRAK Data Acquisition Software collects processing and system information through a user interface and stores it in a searchable, sortable database.
1Data on file.
Note: The safety and effectiveness of this device for in vivo indications for use has not been established.
For more enquiry click here.