The best in cellular processing & verifiable tracking.
The AXP® is an automated, functionally closed system that consistently and efficiently harvests the stem cell-rich buffy coat from umbilical cord blood.
The system reduces a unit of cord blood to a precise volume selected by the operator and does so with the highest precision, safety, and confidence.
- Automates the volume reduction process
- Provides consistent buffy coat concentration volumes
- Ensures high recoveries of mononuclear cells (MNCs) in a targeted volume1
- Allows for simultaneously processesing of multiple cord blood units in one centrifuge
Complete system solution.
The AXP® System includes:
- AXP device
- Docking station
- Processing set
- XpressTRAK® software
Highest yield. Viable cells.
- Precise delivery of final volume target1
- Reliable collection of all fractions: buffy coat, RBC, and plasma
- Viable CD34+ stem cell recovery of >97% is higher than other available systems2
- Cord blood units (CBU) processed with AXP are richer in mononuclear cells (MNC) than units conventionally processed having similar total nucleated cells (TNC)1
- Hematocrit is consistently <30% in final storage volume1.
Uncompromising safety. Quality results.
- Utilizes a functionally closed processing set
- Separate collection bags for capturing buffy coat, plasma, and RBC
- Integrated sampling pillows for pre- and post-processing sterile sample collection
- Transferring cord blood from collection bag can be done by:
- In-line clot filter and multiple sampling ports
- Integrated DMSO inlet filter and tubing
Efficient automation. Integrated quality control.
- Xpress TRAK® software tracks and documents data specific to each cord blood unit processed
- Captures sample processing data to assist with quality assurance and compliance with current good tissue practices (cGTP) and good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
- Stores processing data in a searchable, sortable database
- Customizable data fields and reports
- Optional XpressLINK software allows for networking multiple computer workstations
- Recharges the device battery
- Provides the communication link between the AXP device and the computer workstation that has the Xpress TRAK software
For more enquiry click here.
1. Data on file.
2. Rubenstein P. Cord blood banking for clinical transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplantation 2009; 44:635-642.